June 25, 2010

more memories!

All the way back in February, just a month after we picked him up, Mango got a little bump on his bottom eye-lid. When looking through some old pictures, I stumbled on this....


The picture of Mango after he came back from the vet's.

The doctors came to the conclusion that he was probably scratched by a cat. (We have three at home.) The poor puppy, it looked so bad! They ended up lancing his eye, it was simply a swollen gland. I was so worried that it was going to make my leader dog blind!

And poor puppy, this wasn't his last trip to the vet, either. Because of this incident, I was scared to death they weren't going to let me take Mango back after he was sick the second time!

I'm also going to take this opportunity to show how much he''s grown since February.


Mango about 5 seconds ago! I pulled out the old gate as comparison.


Mango in April. He was about 5 and a half months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment